Its promise is THE SEED: (1) Jesus; (2) The Christ; (3)
The earthly seed through them.
(2) Or is it the blessing of all the families of the earth?
The result will bless all the nations.
(3) When did it beginwith Abraham, Isaac or Abel?
With Jesus Christ: but its provisions extend backward
and forward to all who have exercised "the faith of Abraham."
What is the Sarah Covenant?
(1) Is it proper to say that the Sarah and Abrahamic
Covenants are one and the same thing?
The Abrahamic Covenant primarily is the Sarah Covenantthe Faith or Promise Covenant.
(2) Under what Covenant were the Ancient Worthies
developed, Abrahamic or Sarah?
The Abrahamic or Faith Covenant, typified by Sarah.
All justified by faith are of this Covenant.
The others are
covenants of works.
(3) Are the Ancient Worthies the fleshly seed, or are the
Jews who come under the New Covenant in the Millennial
Age the fleshly seed?
The Ancient Worthies primarily, but all who ever come
to the Faith and Works relationship under the New Covenant
will, as children of "the Anointed," be grandchildren of
Abraham, who typified Godthe Father.
(4) Is the Sarah Covenant as comprehensive as the
It relates only to the "Seed of Promise."
(5) Does the Sarah Covenant come to an end at the
close of the Gospel Age?
(6) Does the Sarah Covenant end when the last member
of the spiritual Seed is born, or does it end after the
Ancient Worthies come forth?
After both: the two being shown in Joseph and Benjamin.
(7) If the Sarah Covenant brings forth the spiritual
Seed, how can we say that both seeds are brought forth under
the Abrahamic Covenant?